- WUMB Great Folk and Acoustic Music on line and on the radio every day from UMASS Boston. Transmits from Milford, NH at 88.7 FM with modest coverage. 24 hours of music. Concert calendar is very handy.
- WFUV From Fordham University, offering a wide mix of music and talk but a good focus on Folk Music. Listen online or if in NYC area.
- American Routes is a weekly two-hour public radio program produced in New Orleans, presenting a broad range of American music — blues and jazz, gospel and soul, old-time country and rockabilly, Cajun and zydeco, Tejano and Latin, roots rock and pop, avant-garde and classical. Hear it each week on many Public Radio Stations including WUMB and WFUV.
- World Cafe is another enjoyable, very worthwhile music program where you will hear artists of all genres. Host David Dye is the musical tour guide. Hear it on WUMB and many other public radio stations all over.
Other Concert Series and Venues in New England
- Fire in the Kitchen Series in North Madison Connecticut. Always interesting, talented acts. Website
- The Bull Run in Shirley, Mass. A wide variety of quality musical acts from folk to classic rock. Dinner and drinks during the show. Website
- Tupelo Music Hall, Londonderry, NH Similar to Bull Run in musical acts. Some food available. BYOB. Website
- Club Passim is the virtual headquarters of folk music in New England. An incredible scheule of well known and up-and-coming artists. Club Passim Website
- The New England Folk Music Network is an easy place to find lists of small and large local venues where you can hear good music.